Smart and Mobile Supply Chain Solutions - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Smart and Mobile Supply Chain Solutions Market is accounted for $12,388.35 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $30,676.78 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 10.6% during the forecast period. The market is propelling due to the rising demand for industrial automation, high growth in emerging countries. However, lack of infrastructure and system scalability is restraining the market.
Smart & mobile supply chain solutions are included software applications that provide full business visibility, optimization of inventories, and organization of supply with demand & manufacturing. The solutions aim to get a competitive edge by contribution enhanced customer knowledge and optimizing costs.
Based on Component, A transportation management system (TMS) is a separation of supply chain management that deals with the planning, execution, and optimization of the substantial movements of goods. By geography, Europe can be expected to be one of the key smart and mobile supply chain solutions market due to awareness about the advantages of the smart solution and evolving technologies coupled with significant cost reduction.
Some of the key players in the Smart and Mobile Supply Chain Solutions market are the SAP, Descartes Systems Group, Epicor Software Corporation, GT Nexus, IBM Corporation, Infor Global Solutions, JDA Software Group, Kewill Systems, Manhattan Associates and Oracle Corporation.
Enterprise Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small & Medium Enterprises
End Users Covered:
• Third Party Logistics (3PL)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.