Smart Retail - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Smart Retail Market is accounted for $14.61 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $84.92 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 21.6% during the forecast period. Rising adoption of big data analytics, machine learning, block chain, and artificial intelligence technologies by retailers and reducing cost of electronic components are the major factors driving the market growth. However, a high risk of customer data thefts is restraining the market growth.
Smart Retail consists of set of technologies specially designed to offer faster, smarter, and safer service to customers during shopping. Surveys are being carried out by retailers to recognize customer actions and requirements. They are also adopting several solutions to attract customers. Use of such technologies helps the retailers to promote a better brand image and increase sales.
Based on application, the foot-traffic monitoring segment is likely to have a huge demand due to continuous rise in population and its increase in awareness among retailers. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period as it has a large number of supermarkets, hypermarkets, departmental stores, and other types of retail stores.
Some of the key players profiled in the Smart Retail Market include Amazon, Bosch Group, Broadcom Limited, Cisco Systems, First Data, Google LLC, Honeywell, Huawei Investment & Holding, IBM Corporation, Ingenico, Intel, LG Display, Par Technology, PAX Global Technology, Softbank Robotics Holdings and Verifone.
Retail Offerings Covered:
• Hardlines and Leisure Goods
• Fast-moving Consumer Goods
• Apparel and Accessories
• Smart Label
• Visual Marketing
• Intelligent System
• Smart Payment System
• Other Systems
• Brand Protection
• Foot-traffic Monitoring
• Inventory Management
• Loyalty Management and Payment
• Predictive Equipment Maintenance
• Smart Fitting Room
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.